Statement of Faith
Envoy Financial is dedicated to serving the retirement and group benefit needs of faith-based organizations and their employees.
Our leadership and employees abide by the following statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that men are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This event we hold to be an experience, rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer enabling him to live a godly life of obedience as he reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the church.
- We abide by the scriptural guidelines set forth in the Bible regarding our lives.
- We believe that God’s intention in the creation of man was that man should glorify God, enjoy God’s fellowship, live his life in the will of God, and by this accomplish God’s purpose for man in the world. Therefore, we abide and adhere to the scriptural guidelines for Christian living in the will of God set forth to us in the Bible. (Isaiah 43:7; Colossians 1:16; Revelation 4:11).