Customer Disclosure Statement
Envoy has established emergency preparedness plans and procedures that address the possibility of a significant business disruption that could result from power outages, natural disasters, and other events.
This business continuity plan is reviewed, updated, and tested on a regular basis and provides for continuation of investor services in the event of a disruption.
A few examples of what might occur if Envoy were to experience a business disruption of varying magnitudes includes, but is not limited to (i) If telephone service became unavailable, Envoy would re-route calls to an alternate company office for the duration of the outage;(ii) If utility electric power were to be lost to Envoy's home office, a backup power generator is in place to support all critical investor services, and would be operational within seconds of the power loss; (ii) In the event Envoy's home office facilities became unavailable, Envoy would continue to provide critical investor services by relocating personnel and resources to another company office.
In the event you are unable to reach the Company at our main number, please proceed as follows:
- Contact the Company at the following alternate telephone number: 719-200-4939.
- Access the Company's website at www.envoyfinancial.com.
- Contact the product sponsor directly at the number listed on your most recent statement.
- Access the product sponsor or issuer website for more information on contacting this entity and their business continuity plans. The website address can generally be found on your statement or offering documents.
- Contact the FINRA's District office at the following telephone number for more information on the company's status and additional instructions:
While no contingency plan can eliminate all risk of service interruption or temporarily impede account access, Envoy will assess and update the firm's plans to mitigate all reasonable risk. Envoy's business continuity plan is subject to modification. Any modifications to this disclosure will be promptly posted to Envoy's website (www.EnvoyFinancial.com). Investors may at any time request an updated written copy by mail.
Any questions regarding the Company's Business Continuity Plans should be addressed to: Bethany Palmer, 4194 Royal Pine Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, 719-268-2711.